I busied my night to record that stupid songs in soundcloud last night. Then I woke up with the memory of midterm Semantics in a few hours. What a great idea of wasting time. Gonna catch my bath and study soon. See you xx
Tak ade senonoh senonoh nye ngerecord suare di sonklod nih. Enough said.
The some only benefit I get when driving a car
1. It’s cold
2. The sofa is comfy
3. I definitely don’t get wet when it rains
4. I can eat with my right hand
5. I can sing out loud without afraid of something might enter my mouth like when I do while riding a motorcycle
6. My head will not hurt because of helmet
7. I could watch movie from my phone which I put in the speedometer (don’t try this)
8. I can do make up and tidying my veil
And the rest of it, the tiredness to the max especially if it’s traffic jam.
I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.
I can’t be mad at you. Even when I was mad, it turns out that I looked definitely not mad. The madness disappeared right after I finished the madwords I was going to say to.
I can’t be not believe you. Even when you fooled the whole people in the room I was end up as the only person who still looked at you and asked, “really?” Then you threw that smile with the protest of others about my stupidity.
I can’t ignore you. It’s privilege to be able to give all you need. I was and am happy being grenade.
I mean it.